• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Monday lust

Okay ladies, let's see what you're lusting for this week!

DD Lea, born 04/21/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #4 It's a BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
CP: July 2011
BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!

Re: Monday lust

• I am lusting for this whole thing to be over and to be on my honeymoon, does that count.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I am Lusting after my dress, I want it now!

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • I am lusting for a house to decorate!
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm lusting for this beautiful robe from Etsy seller plumprettysugar! The one I want is a bit on the expensive side - so I'm trying to wait until the next CC statement to buy it, but am seriously tempted every day to just order it! lol... we'll see how long I can hold off!

There are actually 2 I'm looking at - one is significantly less $$ but I don't like the print as much... also, I can't decide whether I want knee lenght or ankle length... any suggestions? lol...

Miss | Mrs | Blog
  • I too am lusting after a house. Where I can paint the walls whatever color I want, rip out ugly flooring, and insulate and make it more energy efficient.

And so FI can get the dog from his uncle.  He wants a dog so badly.
    BabyName Ticker
  • I'm going along with toehr girls this week, I've really been lusting after a house lately. And watching HGTV all the time isn't helping at all!!
    Bio!
    Blog
    my to-read shelf:
    Audrey's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • A house would be good. But before that FI needs a job. I am lusting for that as well!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I'm lusting after a new photographer!
  • I know I sound crazy but am lusting for a little baby LOL.. my Fi and I have been talking about it alot lately and just really excited!!! we went shopping this weekend at a dept store and walked by the baby dept and the clothes were sooo teeny and soft...
    Photobucket
  • I am lusting for Christmas!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image my read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Can I lust for a few things?

1. Full Time job!
    2. HM to Italy
    3. A dress that has a tear-away skirt to surprise guests at reception with a new party dress.  It may sound dumb, but I think it would be wicked cool!!!
  • I'm lusting after a new vaccum...super lame but ours is defective and barely sucks up stuff anymore
  • I'm lusting for a Kindle.  Bad.
    Anniversary
  • I'm lusting for a job for my FI. He lost his the Monday before Thanksgiving :( ugh!
    live. laugh. love.
  • In Response to Re: Monday lust:
    Can I lust for a few things? 1. Full Time job! 2. HM to Italy 3. A dress that has a tear-away skirt to surprise guests at reception with a new party dress.  It may sound dumb, but I think it would be wicked cool!!!
    Posted by goetzr19
    I've seen a couple! I actually was thinking about it too but feel in love with my dress.

I'm lusting for home buying, I'm so ready for it and can't wait until we can seriously start looking!
    Untitled TTC#1 - DX w/ Endo in 2004 - Married 5/21/11 - Stopped BC in 2/12 - Started TTC 6/12
  • I'm lusting for a few things:
    1. My dress
    2. My engagement pictures
    3. A puppy
  • as with PP, i'm lusting after a few things too!!

1. start of vacation! we leave for palm springs on wednesday and are gone for two weeks!
    2. new tattoo. ugh, it's been so long since the last and i've been clawing the walls for something new
  • I am NOT lusting after a house. FI bought one right before we met and it's been a HUGE pain in the @ss ever since. I guess I might be lusting for the renovations to be done so we can sell the b*tch & get a new one.
    Not lusting after a puppy. Ours is coming first week of February, and then it will be a solid 2 months (or more) of puppy training torture, compounded with wedding stuff getting more and more urgent, I'm already freaking out a little!
    My 'wedding' lust right now is a big fat cosmo to pop up every time I start to stress out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    I am lusting for this whole thing to be over and to be on my honeymoon, does that count.
    Posted by degrea

ditto this- lol
    Married!! 5.7.11
    image image
    my read shelf:
    Jillian's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm lusting over a Red Wii and hoping I get it for Xmas!
  • So is this just general lust?
    In that case,
    1. A new car.
    2. a new car.
    3. a new car
    4. a new car
    5. a new car.

Did I mention a new car?

Also, I'm lusting over taking a luxurious honeymoon to some super swanky place we can't afford. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    I know I sound crazy but am lusting for a little baby LOL.. my Fi and I have been talking about it alot lately and just really excited!!! we went shopping this weekend at a dept store and walked by the baby dept and the clothes were sooo teeny and soft...
    Posted by masonwalker
    You shouldn't have made that cute little baby online! 
  • I'm lusting after stability!  And a week off work. :-)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards