Vermont
Options

Out of Towner Needs Salon

Hey all,
I'm getting married in Vermont next May.  I'm not from the area and I need some ideas for places to get my hair and makeup done.  Anyone know of a tried and true place (Burlington area) that's really really good?  It's tough going solely by online reviews because you never know when they're faked.  Any advice would be great.   I wan to look my absolute best! :-)

Re: Out of Towner Needs Salon

• Options
    I get my hair done at a place in Burlington called Indigo (they do makeup too, but I've never gotten that done so I can't vouch for it).  They do a great job and are a really nice place, I would check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The salon I'm going to is a little outside Burlington but they do great work, it's called Reflections and they're on route 7 also known as Shelburne rd. they did my sister's wedding and everybody looked beautiful.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_out-of-towner-needs-salon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:10059106-3af5-4f55-8d44-0798b6b2a7c4Post:da017603-c1b4-4da6-ac10-af2e8f8c4110">Out of Towner Needs Salon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey all, I'm getting married in Vermont next May.  I'm not from the area and I need some ideas for places to get my hair and makeup done.  Anyone know of a tried and true place (Burlington area) that's really really good?  It's tough going solely by online reviews because you never know when they're faked.  Any advice would be great.   I wan to look my absolute best! :-)
    Posted by candygurl15[/QUOTE]

<div>My make up artist does home services and free trial. You should make a trial before hiring someone because it can be a disaster if you don't like a pay expensive for it, she charges 200 for your airbrush make up, up do at your location and free trial.  </div><div>Make up in a hair salon can be stressful in a busy day. send me an e-mail and I can share her information with you fabijensen@hotmail.com</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards