Pennsylvania

Rustic wedding venue in/near lehigh valley!?

Does anyone have any ideas of any rustic wedding venues in the Lehigh Valley? Must be outdoor ceremony.

Re: Rustic wedding venue in/near lehigh valley!?

• Try Bear Creek, near Macungie...beautiful  :)
    Best Wishes, Melissa Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know how far you want to go, but the Stroudsmoor Country Inn has a site called Woodsgate.  Ourdoor ceremony site in the woods and really pretty reception site right there as well.
  • Sand Castle Winery - not far from LV area.
  • We are having our reception at Hdeaway Hills Golf resort and they have a gorgeous outdoor area to get married as well.
  • laumont farm has 4 sites. two gardens and one is call cobbletown courtyard is very nice. you can check their website at lauxmont farm. they have some pictures. prices are depending on days and month of the year. call at 717-7795052. they do tour 7 days a week. very nices venue includes; carriage. parking atendace, chairs, tables all in the same price.
  • I'm having my wedding at the Prallsville Mill in Stockton NJ. We're having an outdoor ceremony weather permitting! it's an old mill from the 1700's on the Delaware river. There's 3 floors that you can use inside the mill. You can use your own caterer, byob, they also have a bridal suite you can rent at an additional charge. But they have a rental agency you are required to use and the maximum if people is 150. Hope that helps.
  • There's also Tinicum park in Tinicum pa they have a barn you can rent but it was a little too rustic for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards