Florida-South Florida

Dress update

So my dress finally came in! I went for my fitting and the designer changed the dress... they told me that the designer had gotten complains about it being too short so she made it longer and added more tulle. Isnt that freaking weird! anyways, the reason i got it in the first place was bc it was perfect, thankfully the seamstress is going to cut it back to how it used to be. just had to share.
cant believe the wedding is a month away EEKKKKKKK!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress update

• edited December 2011
    thats strange! I've never heard of that. Glad you can get the you chose with your seamstress helping
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!! and I'm glad the seamstress will fix it to how you expected it to be!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Wow that is weird! But happy that she can change it back to the way you like it.
  • edited December 2011
    They should've told u that!! But congrats and thankfully the seamstress will fix it for you!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! yeah i agree lynette, they shoulda told me, especially since the lady told me she had received an email about it and i had been into the store many times to give payments. oh well. at least it will be fixed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay on getting your dress in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards