Delaware

Price at Rockwood??

I'm in the super early early stages of planning and I keep coming back to Rockwood for the venue but there are no online prices or even estimates. I'm not ready yet to call and set appointments to discuss this when really I have no idea about much of anything else to answer yet.
Does anyone have a general idea or a round about number of what theyve paid themselves to hold their wedding there or if a friend has? Please please please! Thanks

Re: Price at Rockwood??

• edited May 2012
    Are you talking about the Rockwood Carriage House? Greenery Caterers is the exclusive caterer for that venue. Check out their website for sample menus and prices. In addition, there's a fee to rent the venue and the price of that really depends on a lot of things time of year, day of week, whether you will be holding your ceremony outdoors, if you would also like the patio, etc. You must also provide your own alcohol. Shoot them an email and tell them what you're looking for. They should send you a breakdown of their prices to give you a better idea. No need to meet with them or ask any other questions before you are ready. :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards