Vineyard Weddings

Just starting planning my Wine themed wedding

Hey everyone! I just got engaged and I want a Wine themed wedding. We are going to get married next fall so I need some ideas that go along iwth my Black adn red fall wine themed wedding!
Im need ideas for decorating the reception hall! thank you

Re: Just starting planning my Wine themed wedding

• I am actually doing a wine themed wedding as well in October of next year and my colors are black white and red, so first of all let me say you have great taste LOL  I am actually having the wedding and recepition at a winery so they have a lot of the winery vibe already covered.
    To give you a couple of ideas I will tell you what I am doing.
    I am having black table cloths & chair covers with red napkins, the chair covers will each have a white bow/sash/flower on the back for a pop of color.  Then my centre pieces are medium sized vases with big red candles in them with clearish crystals in the bottom.  This will sit on top of a mirror surrounded by 3 white votive chandles that are in frosted white holders.  My table numbers I made myself with a white picture frame, black fancy paper from michales that I cut to fit and then red numbers that I cut out after stensiling (sp?) onto the red paper. 
    They have wine barrels (which maybe you could rent from somewhere near you?) at the facility and they have white xmas lights wrapped around the beams.  I am going to be getting white, black and red paper lanterns to hang from the beams in all different sizes.

In my searching for wine ideas I have seen: wine bottles as centre pieces and as decorations.  You could even have clear wine bottles and have either red and white tall candles in them or red and white flowers. 

hope this helps you even a little bit, I have found this website to be very helpful in finding ideas!
    Take Care and congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards