California-Orange County

Wedding Planners - Newport, Laguna Beach Area

Research who you hire! 

I hired Maria Lindsay because she seemed organized. I was wrong.  I should have taked greater notice that she was late to our first meeting.  She was then late to EVERY meeting we had after and when she did show up she always seemed rushed and not fully paying attention. My mother even commented on it.  She didn't remember numerous details in the planning that we had discussed (and mind you which she took notes on).  She  then didn't show up to an 11:00am meeting with the photographer.  When I called her at 11:30 to see where she was I had to repeat my name THREE times for her to know who I was and then I got stuck with the excuse of, "oops, I had you down for noon".  Really?  I'm supposed to trust you to plan my wedding?  I told her not to bother coming and later today I fired her and got my money back.  Don't hire her unless you want to be more stressed out and frustrated!

Try Gloria at Grand Engagements...the girl is fabulous!  Like night and day

Re: Wedding Planners - Newport, Laguna Beach Area

• Gail Garceau Weddings, Details Details or Brooke Keegan Events.  I am a wedding makeup artist and work with these gals all the time and they are wonderful.

Makeup by Lettie Mix
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards