Rhode Island

Waterfront new england wedding on a budget

Looking for a venue in Rhode Island or Connecticut that is on the water, offer tented receptions for 140 people, no site fee and have outdoor space for ceremony and cocktail hour at a reasonable price? 

Any suggestions?

Re: Waterfront new england wedding on a budget

• edited June 2012
    Looking for a venue in Rhode Island or Connecticut that is on the water, offer tented receptions for 140 people, no site fee and have outdoor space for ceremony and cocktail hour at a reasonable price? 

Any suggestions?
  • not sure about a ceremony space- but regatta place comes to mind -
    you can do so much if you want a tent wedding - we didn't want to risk the weather.
    also comes to mind in the newport yachting center.
    they can do the ceremony there- however its a little hard for guests to find and parking is tough. nice spot though.
  • Check out The Boat House in Tiverton
  • Fort Adams in Newport
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_waterfront-new-england-wedding-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:83913ccd-ef7d-4789-9cf6-11ba8123a43fPost:f4345c9c-8ca2-4e91-8820-e6e8bb13a96f">Re: Waterfront new england wedding on a budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your local board can help you with this. This is a national board. I'll move your post for you.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>thanks for the help, so new to theknot!</div>
  • Regatta Place in Newport, R.I
    Atlantic Beach Club, Middletown, R.I

There are venues that have a site fee like Easton Beach Rotunda in Newport but is still fairly affordable. There's also Fort Adams in Newport too. Herreshoff Marine Museum in Bristol R.I. These venues also require outside catering.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards