Jewish Weddings

Does anyone want to take over "This Week's Kallahs?"

So I have been slacking a bit on the "This Week's Kallah's" post - sorry!  I've been doing it for a little over a year now, and I've been a bit preoccupied with other things.  I was hoping that someone else would want to take it over.  Just a warning - the last two people who did it got pregnant :)

Hope everyone's holidays were fantastic - now we can relax a bit until Hanukkah!
image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone want to take over "This Week's Kallahs?"

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I could do it if you would like.  Please let me know.

BTW, I definitely will NOT be getting pregnant - had a hysterectomy 2 years ago, it was for the best.
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    edited December 2011
    Musicheals - I would love if you could do it, thank you for volunteering!

There isn't much to it, I just would copy and paste from the last time I posted and make any additions/changes.  If you have any questions you can page me!
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    edited December 2011
    OK, no problem!
  • edited December 2011
    So you finally got THAT pregnant! I'm glad to see the list is STILL going these years later!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    edited December 2011
    haha yes... i think pregnancy has caused me to become more forgetful... i just realized i kept forgetting to do it!  i'm glad that musicheals has stepped up to carry the list on :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards