Jewish Weddings
Options

Kosher wedding venues in South Florida

Hi Everyone -

I am brand new on this and just got engaged this past weekend.   Already the questions have started about when and where we are getting married - I haven't even had time to think (and I'm in Australia atm which doens't help). I'm under a special set of circumstances as my finance lives in Australia and I currently live in Boston, MA (originally from Upstate NY).  (I have lived in Australia and will be moving back in the next several months). More on that story another time...

The wedding will be in the US and my mom has suggested we have it in South Florida so my grandparents can attend, plus my fiancés Aunt and Uncle, cousins, etc live in the same area.

Does anyone know any unique kosher wedding venues in the South Florida area (Boca, West Palm Beach,etc.)?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Since I live in Boston, I know the venues there, but need to do a comparison to decide on where we should get married. Don't have a wedding date (but the knot made me choose one) yet.

Thanks!

Re: Kosher wedding venues in South Florida

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on your local board as well, they may have some ideas.
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would ask this question on the South Florida Board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Marriot West Palm Beach offers Kosher.  I decided to just do a dairy meal elsewhere but they were very nice. 

Boca has several kosher resturants. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I can definitely assist you, we have access to quite a bit of Kosher locations here in South Florida.  Feel free to email me at swalton@vcdecor.com for further information.  My company Virtuous Creations is a full event company that handles everything from planning, flowers, djs, etc.

Regards,
    Sherrie
  • Options
    LindsayG217LindsayG217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazel Tov!  I just moved to Boca from Detroit.  I am getting married November 26th, 2011 in Detroit.  My sister got married in Miami at Miami Beach resort and Spa, the website is http://www.miamibeachresortandspa.com/  It was an Orthodox Kosher wedding and it was beautiful.  There are a bunch of hotels in Miami that were kosher for passover so Im sure they could do a kosher event all year round.  When is your wedding?  Would you like me to send you a list of some of the vendors my sister used?  South Florida is a great place to get married, I am getting married in Detroit because all the family and friends are still up there.  Let me know if you need anything.

Lindsay
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lindsay for the offer!

I sent you a PM through. Look forward to recieving some vendor recommendations.
  • Options
    try Sterling Kosher Caterers. They have a few locations they use. They did my daughters wedding and it was great
  • Options
    There are kosher kitchens in the PGA national resort, the kravis center, the Breakers and the Four Seasons to name a few. they can all do kosher wedding receptions. My daughter is having her upcoming wedding at the West Palm Beach Marriott that also has a kosher kitchen.bGood luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards