Alabama
Options

Wedding Dress Shops?

I went looking yesterday at Davids but was not impressed with anything at all. Anyone been to any others in Alabama? Closer to the coast since Im in Mobile! But I can travel so any place would help!

Re: Wedding Dress Shops?

• Options
    Belles & Bows on Springhill Avenue
    Something New on Old Shell at McGregor (this one's a bit higher end, a.k.a. $$$)
    Francia's and I DO both on Airport

Those are just a few I can think of.  I've never been to Francia's, but I got a prom dress from what is now I DO, and I have friends who have gotten dresses or looked at dresses at both Belles & Bows and Something New.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_wedding-dress-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:4239b424-f0fe-4310-92d5-4994a0f92c65Post:fcff89a4-a347-449a-a683-15f1f942efc2">Wedding Dress Shops?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went looking yesterday at Davids but was not impressed with anything at all. Anyone been to any others in Alabama? Closer to the coast since Im in Mobile! But I can travel so any place would help!
    Posted by emstarr22[/QUOTE]

<div>emstarr22; did you have any luck?  I'm new to the area and wondering which salons seem to have the best selection.  Thanks for any review!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards