Pennsylvania-Central

Bridal Salon!

So, I am compiling a list of potential bridal salons that I might want to check out.  I love the Maggie Sottero collections and the salon Enchanted Evening in Lebanon came up with carrying this designer.  I haven't heard anything about this salon and was wondering if anybody had any experience with them.  If so, did you like them?  Just curious  :)

Re: Bridal Salon!

• edited December 2011
    I have not heard about them-- but I got my Maggie Sottero gown from J & B Bridals in Chambersburg
  • hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard anything about them but Weddings by Paulette in Millersville carries Maggie Sottero.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • m_reaglem_reagle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to go to the salon in Lebanon until I found Fancy Shmancy in Ephrata that ONLY carries Maggie dresses.  Plus, if you pay in full that day, they give you a 5% discount.
  • edited December 2011

I'm going to echo that Fancy Shmancy carries only Maggie Sottero.  They are in Ephrata on Main Street.  Their service is awesome.  I LOVE my Maggie Gown!!

• edited December 2011
    Lila's on East Market Street and Renaissance Bridal on Market Street in York both carry Maggies. I loved Lila's (best friend got her dress there), but I was not happy with Renaissance - my consultant was mean to my maid of honor and I did NOT appreciate that.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards