Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Engagement Photo Attire Suggestions

The future hubs and I are doing a 1940's old hollywood themed wedding and we are carrying this theme into our egagement pics. I have already chosen my outfits, I will be wearing a hunter green colored swing dress for half of the pictures and a white and black, strapless chiffon number with a full skirt for the other half. 

The suggestions I need are for my fiance. We already have one outfit picked out (a military-ish inspiried get-up with tan pants and a bomber jacket) but I'm struggling to think of another outfit for him. He has a hard time making decisions like this too, so he came to me for answers and I didn't know either! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for his attire :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photo Attire Suggestions

• Options

what about black pants with white shirt and suspenders or vest (either sweater vest or button vest). I will look sharp with either of your outfits.  or... if he loves the outfit he picked out already, why can't he wear one outfit and let you change?  I don't think that would look bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like both suggestions. I will consult with him and see what he wants to do. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards