Flowers

What's your dream bouquet?

FI and I are probably going to end up eloping. There are pros and cons to this of course, but being a "silver-lining" gal I'm choosing to focus on the positive---like a HUGE increase in my personal flower budget, eeeek!! Instead of getting flowers for the whole bridal party, ceremony, reception, and special guests I now only have to get one bouquet for me! So that got me thinking--if money weren't an issue, what would your dream bouquet be? Tell me!!

I feel like a kid in a candy store! Laughing

Re: What's your dream bouquet?

• My dream bouquet is the bouquet I carried at my wedding almost a year ago.

I absolutely loved everything about it!  When I went to the florist (I used to work there for 4 years so I knew the owner very well) the first thing I told her was that I wanted a BIG bouquet and that is exactly what she delivered.

• If money, and, moreover, season, were not an issue, I'd have a huge bouquet of red California poppies. 
  • I had the bouquet I wanted (just white roses) but I would have LOVED to have it wrapped in rhinestones instead of ribbon--it was an extra $100 so I didn't do it.  :(
  • I'm thinking of something rustic/romantic/vintage. White peonies, ranunculus, freesia, sweetpeas, hydrangea,  mums, and roses acceted with fiddlehead ferns, pussywillow, some succulents, and gray brunia berries sound perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards