Florida-West Coast
Options

Where did you go to find your perfect dress?

Good morning ladies. Where is everyone finding thier dream wedding dress at. Im looking now. Any suggestions to where to go around here (tampa)?I only know Davids Bridal.. Keep in mind that it wont break the bank either lol.

Thanks everyone.enjoy the rest of your day.

Re: Where did you go to find your perfect dress?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    CC's in St. Petersburg. Great customer service and beautiful dresses for every budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Dressing Room in St. Petersburg. Amazing service and dresses...
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a decent experience at Alfred Angelo but I ended up getting my dress at Patricia's in brooksville and had a great experience. GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Demetrio's in Tampa. They are awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jon's Bridal in Tampa.  Beautiful dresses for great prices! And you can purchase and take your dress home the SAME day! No waiting 3-4 months.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Alfred Angelo in Tampa, I had a really good experience there and they have pretty good prices too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an awful experience at Alfred Angelo.  It was such a disaster that they ended up giving me a full refund.  I went to Olga's and had an amazing experience!  They provided great customer service and went out of their way to help me.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Olgas and noticed they charged more than their competitors for the same dress. They are very sweet people. I also went to Jons Bridal, Brides by Demetrios, Davids Bridal and CCs Boutique.

I ended up buying my dress from CCs because they were having a trunck show. I loved the consultant there too. I didn't feel like she was pushy. At Jons once I found a dress I really liked I was talked out of trying other gowns on. I knew "the dress" when I tried it on at Olgas.
  • Options
    Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    daughter found hers at CC's
    wonderful experience with Monica

not so good at Jon's---very  very pushy turned us off
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas for places thanks again. i'll check them out.
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Alfred Angelo and have had an overall positive experience.  Another thing you might want to try is Brides for Breast Cancer coming to Tampa March 4th - 6th.  They sell designer dresses (worn once) at a discounted price and all proceeds to go breast cancer research.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome thanks
  • Options
    Hillwee604Hillwee604 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CC's in St. Pete is AMAZING!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my first dress from Jon's Bridal...very good experience. But after I recieved the dress I did not like it:(  Nothing to do with Jon's at all...completely my decision.

My 2nd dress and final gown is fro Demetrios...I love their gowns...great to work with as well. Deja and Kristen were my sales consultants and they were amazing!

My 3rd gown which is for the cockail hour is from David's Bridal...I also had a great experience with them.  Very busy dtore you have to make an appt if you want  the right attention.

GL!!!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so its best to make an appt with them because im thinking of heading our now lol well as soon as they open of course, but I guess I should call first.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think ive found my dress i still want to look at a few more to make sure ive ruled everything out. I went to David's bridal today Very helpful and nice and to Alfred Angelo I was rushing because the I only had 45 mins but instead of helping find a dress suit for my body the lady said " maybe if i get hip implants!! hopefully she was being palyful lol what evaaa im a size 0 i cant help it arggg!! Maybe if i had more time id find something im not going to riule them out yet it not there fault I didnt have alot of time.. I think next is Olga I looked on line i saw alot dresses from there. and one other one. this wedding dress thing is alot of work!. But aleast i had a warm feeling about one.  hehe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards