March 2013 Weddings

Newbie!

Hi! I'm Brandy - a newbie who just decided to get married on March 23rd and OMG...wedding planning takes stress to a totally different level! Who knew!! Anyhoo....I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself because there are a million boards and I honestly don't even know where to begin! Will I really be able to keep up with a message board - I have a hard enough time keeping up with Facebook and Twitter!?! Tongue Out

Re: Newbie!

• Welcome and congrats! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Welcome! You're brave, planning in such short time. Good luck!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there - 

Welcome March bride!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • Congrats and welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • omg good luck. :)
  • Hey Brandy! Welcome to the board! Don't worry, you're not the only one on a tight timeframe. By the time our wedding rolls around, we'll have been engaged for 9 months -- during one of which there was a "no wedding talk" rule. :)

You're going to have a great time planning!! 
  • edited September 2012
    How do you ladies keep up with these boards? Can I subscribe from my iphone or something...who has time to log in to a computer?!?! I have a child in college and a 16 month old....and did I mention I need to plan a wedding!!! :) Congratulations to all of you!! 
    By the way...we haven't even confirmed our venue yet...going to do that next weekend. And did I mention I wanted green and black but suddenly decided green might imply a St. Patty or Irish wedding so I'm frantically trying to figure out what color I love with black and grey besides the obvious PINK! I love bold and bright but I'm not sure a color compliments the black and grey better than a bright pink!! Yikes...maybe we'll just elope! haha!
  • I'm a dork....I just saw where I can have the replies emailed to me. Maybe now I can keep up! I was thinking no one wanted to talk to me! Surprised
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards