Ohio-Columbus
Options

Ceremony venue?

My fiance and I are looking for a ceremony venue in Columbus, Ohio.  Neither of us live in Columbus anymore (I am in NYC and he is in Cleveland), but we are planning our wedding there because it is where we met.

We want to have the ceremony and reception at separate venues and have some ideas for reception venues but haven't had any luck finding a place for the ceremony.  Does anyone know of churches or chapels in the area that do not require you to be a member of the church?  Probably something nondenominational (his family is Lutheran and Catholic and mine is Baptist).  Or, alternatively, places that do not charge extra for just having the ceremony at the venue?

Thanks!

Re: Ceremony venue?

• Options
    We're getting married at Trinity Episcopal Church downtown, they don't require us to be members. We thought it was a great compromise between my Protestant family and his Catholic family since they feel a little more Catholic than most Protestant denominations. Here's their website, good luck in your search!  http://www.trinitycolumbus.org/
    Sept 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
    But instead of yellow, mine will be peridot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards