Vineyard Weddings
Options

Colors... yes, it involves a purple :)

Okay, I decided long ago on Sangria from David's Bridal (also matching: berry at Alfred Angelo and spiced wine at JCrew). It's a June vineyard wedding, so I needed something wine-ish but bright enough for summer.

Now... an accent color! And yes, I need one :) I originally had a bright orange, but it just became too fiesta-themed in my mind. Now I've considered a mint green... any suggestions? Confirmation of the mint as a good choice? Anyone hate the mint idea? TY!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
White Knot

Re: Colors... yes, it involves a purple :)

• Options
    I would go with a brigher green than mint.  I would prefer a celadon or sage, or even brighter than that.  But, what are you wanting an accent color for?  Decor, flowers? I honestly think burgandy and orange are better than the mint. 
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    Yes and yes :) I want the accent to be part of invitations, flowers, centerpieces... just so it's not purple and white. It needs depth. All the sages I just googled are a lot more muted that mint, more earth-tone, which is not what I'm going for.

I agree that burgandy and orange are better - but my main color isn't burgandy, it's closer to magenta.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    Our main color was more of a sage green, with an almost equal amount of the purple you're describing. We did use btis of orange, and it was so pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards