Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Faith West Photography - Philly PA

Hi! I just wanted to share my experience with Faith West Photography! Best wishes to all those planning a wedding!

My husband and I had already booked a photographer for our wedding this past fall when that photographer sold his business to someone else and it just went downhill from there. We were fortunate enough to have found Faith West Photography after that glitch in planning and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Faith was our photographer and she did an excellent job! Every photo is beautiful, flawless and captures our true selves. We didn't want to be posed or look stiff in our wedding photos and are completely satisfied with the results! The photos are so natural  - captures that show happiness and us living in the moment. Faith was a blessing to work with - she was punctual, so organized (which I loved!!), professional, laid back, unintrusive and so nice! We love the fact that you get to keep all your images, with no watermarks! That was a big factor in us picking out a photographer. Before our wedding we booked Faith to do an engagement shoot. We picked the Eastern State Penitentiary and we weren't sure if she would want to do the shoot there. She loved the idea and the pictures are timeless! Faith has great ideas for poses and locations for pictures - you can tell she enjoys her job.
We also booked their videographer who was just as great as Faith! We love our wedding video!
My husband and I have nothing but gratitude for Faith and her crew - they made our day complete and have given us beautiful memories that will last a life time and we couldn't be more pleased!

Re: Faith West Photography - Philly PA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards