Chit Chat
Options

The Pros

Has anyone heard anything or used "The Pros" for dj, video, and photgraphy?

Re: The Pros

• Options
    On the NNJ board they get good reviews for DJ but very bad reviews for photography.
  • Options
    Yeah, let's just say my SIL made it her personal mission to steer people away from their booth at the bridal show we went to. My brother and SIL were not impressed.  They had them do DJ and photography at their wedding.  The DJ was ok- they were a little miffed about the order of songs, but it wasn't bad.  Photographers were awful.  They had two of them.  They were not impressed with the photos- they didn't like many of the pictures that were taken, and the formal photos did not look professional at all.  I could've done just as well with my own digital camera.  They were also intrusive- during the ceremony my dad was about a second away from telling the photographer to get out of his way so that he could see his son get married. One thing with a company like this is that they're very big and probably have a ton of different people working for them.  I can only comment on my family's experience with the particular people that were assigned to us.  You may luck out with yours if you decide to go with them.  From our experience, we wouldn't recommend it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards