Maryland

Atlantic PhotoBooth

Hi Ladies,
  My name is Tiffany. I am getting married in Philadelphia so normally I am on their board, however; I have been looking into Atlantic Photobooth out of Ocean City for my Oct 2011 wedding.
   Does anyone know anything about this company? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Anniversary PersonalMilestone Vacation

Re: Atlantic PhotoBooth

• mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm considering going with them, and my WP recommended them.  I sampled their photobooth at a wedding show, and really liked them. If my "discretionary spending" funds still exist in 3 more months, than I'll book them.
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding in September and they were fantastic.  They set up a few hours ahead of time, due to my venue's regulations, with no extra charge.  The attendant was professional and very helpful, and the photos and scrapbook came out really nicely.  I would definitely work with them again.

We used the Retro photobooth, and I loved that it was bigger than the typical at-the-mall type photobooth, so more people could fit in there comfortably.  Plus, it's cheaper. :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I booked them for my wedding next Oct. I have heard a lot of good things about them. I'm super excited about it!! Booked this before my regular photographer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards