Michigan-Lansing

Has anyone tried this?

I don't even know if it's advisable to do but I remember reading about a way to get lower quotes from vendors. It wouldn't work with all of them like a florist but where you can you simply say you are having a party or a special event and you request a quote for their services for x-amount of hours.
I can understand people doing that. It seems as soon as I say wedding the price jumps. I say that seems unfair. Is it just me?
Would you try this?

Re: Has anyone tried this?

• I don't know anyone that has tried that or if it would work well.
    What happens when that person finds out they are servicing a wedding?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_has-anyone-tried-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:6499c427-0da0-4e8e-b8c0-0312885afc2cPost:0fc89630-98de-448b-886b-51da9549f9a2">Has anyone tried this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't even know if it's advisable to do but I remember reading about a way to get lower quotes from vendors. It wouldn't work with all of them like a florist but where you can you simply say you are having a party or a special event and you request a quote for their services for x-amount of hours. I can understand people doing that. It seems as soon as I say wedding the price jumps. I say that seems unfair. Is it just me? Would you try this?
    Posted by Little Barbarella[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards