Ohio-Cleveland

Need a reasonable alterations person!!!

Hi Brides! I am desperate to find a reasonable person in the southern Cleveland area for wedding dress alterations. I had someone lined up and now I cannot get a hold of her. I broke the bank on my dress and could not afford the very pricey alterations package at the dress shop. I live in Medina but am willing to travel. My wedding is May 19th, please help!!!!

Re: Need a reasonable alterations person!!!

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Denise who used to operate Julianne's Bridal Outlet still does alterations from her home workshop in Columbia Station. She does awesome work and is VERY well priced. www.juliannebridal.com for her info. She did my wedding gown alts and a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. She's great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took mine to The Sewing Room in North Royalton.  I got my dress at Images which closed and the owner recommended the sewing room (it's basically across the street from where Images was).  Very reasonable prices and she was nice and seemed very good at what she does.
  • I went to fast needle milton's in mayfield heights on the east side. She does good work and prices are reasonable
  • I agree with Juliann's bridal...Denise is VERY reasonablly priced!!  And she is very knowledgable.  Here is her site with some pricing quotes (although it may be cheaper depending on the complexity of your dress).
    http://www.juliannebridal.com/aboutus.html
  • Try Zula's in Brunswick:  330-225-1933
  • Does anyone know if Denise at Juliann's Bridal does beading?  I need to find someone to fix some of the beading on my dress.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards