Colorado-Denver
Options

Back and MARRIED!

Hi All,

Its been a good 2 1/2 weeks since my wedding but I'm finally heading "home" tomorrow!  I'm so excited to head back to our own apartment and get it all set up with all the amazing wedding gifts we were given.  Plus I've decided January is going to be my "Christmas baking" month since I have not had any time to do my usual stuff (usually I start mid-November :-P.  It doesn't really feel like I got to celebrate Christmas this year in a way.)  But that's the way it goes.

The wedding day was wonderful---a few mess ups here and there, but as a whole I still have people raving about how much fun it was and how nice everything looked.  I did a LOT of research and my dad commented on how it looked a lot more eleborate than we paid (woo hoo!  that was THE GOAL!)

I will write out some vender reviews really soon and put them in my Bio.  Perhaps if I have some free time tonight etc.  I need to figure out if I'm just going to add onto my bio or create a married one.  We will see.

For now I will tell you the highlights:
Bridesmaid tea at the Brown Palace the day before the wedding was AMAZING!  Love going there with my girlfirends :)
The rehearsal dinner at Le Central was so wonderful.  The food was amazing (huge portions even) and timed pretty well overall.  Food was fantastic as usual, and they let us recork and take the leftover bottled wine afterwards!
The wedding day was fabulous and I'll give a full recap in a bit, but one of my FAVORITE things was the flowers.  You really don't know how it all looks until the day of, but they were stupendous!!!  Exactly what I invisioned, and more!  One of the neatest touches, were all the wristbands for the corsages were a thick band (as in several strands) of pearls!  I had Sue from Kimball Floral do my flowers and was so pleased.

Lastly here are some photo teasers (well 40 of them), all non-prof of course, but some cute ones!  Of course some of them are dark, eyes closed, etc, but gives some idea:  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2083714&id=32504894&l=62197c9d35 

Enjoy! 
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Back and MARRIED!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards