Washington-Seattle
Options

Hi

I am Aleigha and new to this board. I am getting married to my wonderful FI Jan 2012. We will be getting married in CO so planning in Seattle will be interesting. I am still working out the details but I think a forest wintery log cabin idea is what I'm leaning towards. I'm sure everyone here has great suggestions.

Re: Hi

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  So far your ideas sound great.  My wedding was rustic/vintage themed and in a barn venue, so I might be able to help with any "rustic-y" related ideas/inspiration.  And the other Seattle Knotties are full of awesome ideas!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Aleigha! Congrats on getting engaged!! I'm getting married Dec 2011 also in a log barn with a vintage rustic feel, so I may also be able to help with ideas/inspiration! Just let us know if you have questions or need help! This board is awesome and super helpful!! You may also check out the board for the area nearest to where you're getting married if you haven't already. They can probably help with local questions and vendors. Congrats again and GL!! Smile
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!
    Thanks for joining our quiet board. :P I will say that you should also keep an eye on that CO board. Since you don't live there and see vendors at any given time, information from other people in that area will become VERY useful. Of course, we're happy to have you here too :)
  • Options
    Frogger5Frogger5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does your FI live in CO?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards