May 2011 Weddings

an apology!

I just wanted to say I know I have kind of disappeared around here and I am sorry.  My rotations at school have kept me very busy.  I am also going to be taking the biggest test of my life in late Nov so I probably will be on here even less till its over.

I just wanted to say sorry and I really miss "hangin' out" here.

I do get on daily to at least peruse the board so if you have any questions, see any shady posts or need something don't hesitate to leave me a PM or just page me on the boards I should see it.  :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: an apology!

• aggie----DONT WORRY!  We are pretty good at keeping an eye out, and we know that you are trying your hardest.  It is more important for you to be studying than to worry about a shady post on here....we will catch it.  BEST OF LUCK!

• haha thanks goetzr.  maybe this is more of a I wish I was more active lately post.  I know you ladies will keep things in line. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • oh Aggie no worries! we know you are working hard :)
  • We'll all work together to help you out - no sweat!!  Go study!!  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • I love your dog;-) So cute! Good luck with your test!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker//global.theknot.com/tickers/tt
  • Same here girls!  Work has been ridiculous lately - between that and softball and life and wedding planning, I'm ready to crawl in a hole and come out again May 27th. 

I did go to cake tasting on Thursday and we have 2 more (each on a Thursday). 

Miss my knottie girls!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards