July 2013 Weddings

Ugh...more snow...

I got that call again this morning...school has been canceled due to the weather and road condtions. NOW, our last day is June 26th....

Everyone I work with is super excited...and I feel like such a negative-nelly!!! I was realllllyyy hoping for a 2-hour delay!

Sorry to vent about this again! No one else understands!!! Maaaaybe....I should just bring some wedding stuff to work in June and have the kids help me out...hmmm...

Re: Ugh...more snow...

• I would NOT be excited if it pushed our last day back. If that happens here, my school is SOL. I already bought my plane ticket back to MI to start getting ready for the wedding - the monday after school lets out. 
  • I have a snow day as well here which means school lets out on monday the 17th  instead of the friday the 14th.
    In a nutshell it is three additional days added to my countdown of when FI and I can finnally move back in together and see eachother more than every other week!!
    90 Days Left!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wheels987Wheels987 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    That's sucky, ladies. Sorry spring didn't get the memo up there! All my east coast buddies are also not thrilled with the newest snow drop. Hopefully you have something planned for April vacation? (that's if you get April vacation)

I might have missed this, but what kind of DIY stuff do you have to do?

ETA: I just remembered you had the beach wedding! Lots of beachy type fun stuff, right?
  • I feel like you are a teacher, but not sure.. but if you are, the last week in june you can pop some movies in for the kids and you can have at all your last minute wedding projects! I always appreciated movie days while in school 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards