Destination Weddings Discussions

~*~Ericalynn~*~

Who are you dealing with at Fairmont?   Where are you having your ceremony & reception?    I've been to the Southampton, so I might be able to help you a little bit.    Also, do you know that they have a HUGE spa & salon in the hotel?   You could book hair & makeup right there.    I dont know what time your ceremony is, or what day, but you've got to make sure you watch your timeline in Bermuda.   If you were planning on going to a salon, business hours can be a little different and the only way to get around is public transportation or taxi.   so, you'd have to make sure to allow for wiggle room.   

Let me know if I can help you with anything.   Good luck!!

Re: ~*~Ericalynn~*~

• Hey there - thank you so much for writing!

I am dealing with Wendy Rustkalis.  So far, no real complaints, except she seems to take a lot of time off.

If I book hair and makeup on-site (which is what I was hoping/planning to do), the only thing I worry about is the practice sessions.  Would it be OK for me to bring pictures or something with me to the Fairmount to show them what I'd like? I think I'd like to try some different things out before I head to Bermuda for the wedding.  

My ceremony is on Saturday August 6.  I am not entirely sure about the time of day yet though I'm assuming late afternoon.  We're having both the ceremony and reception on the Great Sound Lawn.

Let me know if any of this sounds familiar! And thanks again :)

~E.
    PgAL December Siggy Challenge
    Crazy pregnant lady isn't using any of this stuff, so don't mind if I do... fa la la la la...WHEEEEE!

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12
    I love you, Oliver Stephen! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks so much!  So glad you are so knowledgeable and that you know Wendy! Love it.  You have made me feel so much more relaxed :)
    PgAL December Siggy Challenge
    Crazy pregnant lady isn't using any of this stuff, so don't mind if I do... fa la la la la...WHEEEEE!

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12
    I love you, Oliver Stephen! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards