Summer is winding down...

What's your favorite season?
Least favorite?

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 8/31

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite is definitely fall.  I love the mild temperatures during the day and the cool nights.  I love the leaves changing color.

Least favorite is winter.  I could deal with the cold temperatures as those don't really bother me.  It's the snow I hate.  I absolutely hate driving in the snow.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My fav is summer all the way.  I love love love the heat and cannot get enough of it.

I don't have a least fav season, but I have least fav months.  February and March.  After all the holidays are over, I'm ready for the snow to melt and have at least 60 degree days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I love fall.  I just love the cooler weather and the leaves changing and the pumpkins and mums!!

I hate summer.  I can't stand the humidity of it at all.  I can't stand always being so hot.  I would rather add layers of clothing than take layers off. lol
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE fall... everything about it!  The weather, going back to school, football, the leaves, cider, doughnuts... I coud go on and on!

My least favorite is spring.  It's always so rainy and just teases you with getting warmer, but takes forever to actually warm up.  And it's muddy.
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fall is definitely my favorite.  Not too hot not too cold.  The 80 mph winds I could deal without.

I really hate summer.  It was horrible in Ohio -- wet and sticky.  Colorado summers are much drier but it is soooo hot here and I get the worst sunburn even if i just try to eat my lunch outside. I hate summer.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I love the fall! Cooler temps...Though I do have a love for snow...when I'm home and don't have to work and can just watch it...so winter is ok.

I don't like the summer. I hate being hot, I am a pain in the butt when I'm hot.
  • edited December 2011
    Love Summer

Hate winter.
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fall is definitely my favorite.
    College football, changing leaves, cooler weather (hoodie/jeans/flip-flops weather!), apple orchards, bonfires.... I love it all!!

I don't know if I have a least favorite?!  I'm not a fan of the 'extremes' that happen in Winter and Summer, but I am thankful that we actually have 4 seasons around here.  So....  I don't know?!?
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL!!!!!!!! And I am so ready for it!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I recently was ripped from my roots in Ohio and transplanted in Florida and the thing I will miss the most is Fall!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards