New York-New York City
Options

FOR SALE! 10 CRYSTAL CANDELABRAS CENTERPIECES! GREAT ALTERNATIVES FOR FLOWERS!~

I have 10 candelabras for sale.  They are perfect for a vintage style or classic elegant reception  Why spend just as much or more to rent them, when you can OWN them and reuse them forever?

They are 100% hand-blown Murano Venetian style crystal candelabras. Each have 6 silver cups to hold 6 taper candles - 5 arms and 1 center cup. The dimensions are perfect for a tall centerpiece as it stands 33 inches tall and doesn't interrupt the line of sight so guests can easily see and chat with those on the other side of the table. Glass cups can be purchased to replace the silver cups to hold votives instead of tapers. They are currently configured as a candelabra, but they can be transformed into a lamp. The base is prewired with electric and I have the electric and fixings to wire the arms for lightbulbs. I have tucked wire and plug into the base, but it can be removed or simply cut off if you prefer not to ever use it as a lamp. Given the delicate nature of these items, they cannot be shipped. They can be picked in Brooklyn, NY at your convenience. They are all fully assembled and ready to go.

Item: 10 Murano crystal candelabras Dimensions: 33 inches high x 24 inches wide Price: $150/each - I prefer to sell all 10 to one person, but am open to other arrangements.

Please email me at annchoi80@gmail.com 

Re: FOR SALE! 10 CRYSTAL CANDELABRAS CENTERPIECES! GREAT ALTERNATIVES FOR FLOWERS!~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards