Kentucky

Local Vendor Revue

We just had our tasting and consultation with our cake maker. We are going with She Bakes Cakes http://shebakescakes.com/ . Rachel the owner is great. Its a small business though so she books up almost a year ahead. My fiance and I wanted designs on the opposite ends of the spectrum and she really worked with us til we were both happy. She has some of the most amazing designs I have seen in the Lexington area. Plus her cake, including the chocolate is extremely moist. She has won awards for her lemon flavor. If you want a show stopping cake, you must meet with She Bakes Cakes.
?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha

Re: Local Vendor Revue

• OMG----I'm so excited to hear of someone booking her! I just met her at the Bridal Show at the Hilton a couple weeks ago and I think I want to go with her too. Are you getting Chocolate or Lemon smartn2sexy08?
  • We are actually doing three of her flavors. My fiance and I liked all three of her flavor that we did at the tasting. We are doing the top layer with pink champagne, the middle layer chocolate, and the bottom layer lemon. My fiance doesn't usually even like fruit flavored deserts, but he even loved the lemon. She is just spectacular.

?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards