Pennsylvania

Desprete for a hair stylist!

Okay guys. I  need your help. This morning, my hair stylist (and friend) dropped out from doing our hair. We have 2 weeks from tomorrow till the big day and have been calling around to places in Scranton, PA (as this is where the wedding will be and anywhere else will be more b/c of gas and travel time). But because of course it now being last minute, it's hard to find someone available last min. , to come to us in the hotel, and who won't charge me an arm and a leg while being 
able to work with all types of hair, and in modern hair styles.  

My budget would be $50 max/ pp

Any recs?

I 've called:
 Confetti hair salon- they said they'd get back to me to see if anyione would be available
Alexander's- they said it'd be $70/pp
and my friend found this other place in Scranton,  forget the name but they need to get back to her too. 

I'm going to call the other ppl back tomorrow to see what they can do but any suggestions would be great.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Desprete for a hair stylist!

• kek5073kek5073 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, that's horrible! I'm sorry to hear that.  I'm a hair stylist and work at Now Hair Studio in downtown Scranton.  It would be a lot easier(and cheaper) to go to the salon instead of having them go to you.  I know our in salon up-do prices start at $45, but on location prices are based on several factors.  Our number is 570-962-3644 ..I'm not sure if we have availability, but it is sure worth a phone call!

Good Luck!! I'm Kristina, by the way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kek5073kek5073 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, sorry the number is 961-3644
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks Krista!  The problem is that we are having a make up artist come to our room in the morning and staying until it's time for pics as she has 5 ppl to do so we wouldnt be able to go to a salon unless we went back n forth in cycles and that might be a pain.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards