March 2012 Weddings

February Siggy Challenge?

anyone know what we agreed on?  I probably need to take or track down a picture :)

Re: February Siggy Challenge?

• According to our website it says it is suppose to be bridal jewlery.. But I'm with you, I can't remember if we changed it or are sticking with it.. ?
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I hope we changed it... I haven't picked jewelry!
  • Is the siggy challenge always posted on the March website?  I ask because I cannot access that from my work PC.  Is the pic going to be bridal jewelry for Feb?  If someone could keep me posted, that would be great!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was wondering the same thing. I hope it isn't bridal jewelry because I am still not totally sure what I am wearing... guess I need to work on that.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited January 2012
    I think it should be shoes!  :)  ...OR did we do that one already?

ETA: it could be shoes and or accessories - to cover both :)  Just an idea
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We did shoes way back... although I didn't have my shoes then... but my sister is picking out my jewely because I know eveyone will be wearing hearts... and she is buying my heart necklace for me... and I don't get to see it until the wedding... she works at hellzburg and I know it will be beauitful! So I'm excited but won't have a pic for that either... my engagement pics we've never done anything with and they are all my FPIL's computer... 
  • We did shoes a long time ago. I like the idea of bridal jewelry since it hasn't been done yet. If you haven't picked your jewelry, no worries, just put up your inspiration pictures. That's what we've done in the past, or for at least the past 9 months. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not a huge fan of the bridal jewelry idea and I have mine picked out but if no one wants to change it then i'll just suck it up! I was going to suggest changing it to the second place winner from last months vote which was I think Cake Inspiration....but this is a group choice :)
  • I second the decision to do cake inspiration :)
    March 2012 December Siggy Challenge- My Bouquet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    160image Invited to Our Disney Wedding!
    55image Are ready to party
    43image Are missing out
    62image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/9
  • I feel like we did cakes a couple months back.... maybe favorite registry item?
  • we did do cake already. I think fav registry item would be fun
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards