Kansas

Hair

I am trying to find a good, affordable stylist in the Overland Park/Olathe area.  Any suggestions?

Re: Hair

• edited December 2011
    I know a gal going through cosmotology school in overland park that is good, and would be very affordable. Maybe she would be interested.
  • edited December 2011
    I know of a girl in cosmotology school in overland park that is good.  She may be interested and it would be affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    bafrank, that sounds like an option to look in to. Can you PM some contact info for her, like an e-mail address?

Thanks!
  • nataliebogannataliebogan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Mandy Garavaglia at Artista Hair Solutions. We had our wedding in Lawrence and she came to the hotel to style my hair and my bridesmaids' hair. She is so talented and rolls with the punches—just a calming person to work with on the wedding day. In fact, one of my bridesmaids liked her so much that she wanted to fly her to another wedding in Texas a few months back.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have an email for her but you can find her on facebook.  Her name is Nicole Fox from the Benton, KS area.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My stylist works at Beauty Brands...yes Beauty Brands.  She did my sister's wedding hair, and mine as well.  She was AMAZING, and at Beauty Brand prices.
    Her name is Patricia and she is at the BB on Stateline near 135th.
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Jamie at Stem in Shawnee Mission. Location i-35 and Johnson drive (ish).  I think she is amazing. She is doing my hair and bridesmaids for the up coming wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards