Favors

When should I buy the candy for my wedding favors?

I am thinking about having red hot hearts as my wedding favor candy. How far in advance can I put the favors together? I really do not want to wait until the last minute but I also do not want to do it too soon and have the candy go stale. I have a little less than 5 months before the wedding and I want to make sure I have enough time to figure something else out if something goes wrong. Any advice?

Re: When should I buy the candy for my wedding favors?

• edited December 2011
    We're going to buy the candy for our candy about 1-1/2 months prior to the wedding.  I think that should give us plenty of time and we don't have to worry about stale candy.
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • edited December 2011
    i did a candy buffet at my wedding & ordered all the candy about a month before that & kept my ac on (i was married in Sept)so nothing went bad.
  • edited December 2011
    I think I will get my candy about a month before the wedding... Thank you so much for your advice!
  • edited December 2011
    I think you should buy your favors  2-3 weeks before your wedding day, don't book your favors too soon because it can't be changed and sometime, you may forget them cause the wedding day is coming soon 
  • SCnPMSCnPM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, just think about how long Halloween candy lasts for.. I think 3 months is safe to say you'd definitely be fine... We got ours like 2 months in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards