Rhode Island

amazing wedding! LINENS FOR SALE!

Hi everyone!  Our wedding was this past weekend (9.17.11) and it was phenomenal!  I will post vendor reviews in a bit but wanted to get this out there in case anyone was in need.

We purchased all of our table linens (brand new) because it was less expensive than renting.  I'd like to do the same for someone else in our situation!  They're all cleaned and ready to go again!

We have the following:
16 White 120" round tablecloths                      $10 each     
  2 White 108" round tablecloths                     
$9 each    
  7 White  96"x156"  (buffet) tablecloths          
$12 each
  12 doz. (144 total) 17" navy napkins             
$6 per dozen
    4 doz. (48 total)  11" navy cocktail napkins
  $5 per dozen     

I'm happy to meet up somewhere convenient for delivery.  email k8demos@gmail.com if you're interested in any or all of it!

thanks!
k
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: amazing wedding! LINENS FOR SALE!

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wiat to see your photos!!! Everytime she posts photos I get excited.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • jamlyn02jamlyn02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you purchase your table linens from? I'm also looking to purchase some instead of renting them to try and save some money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am also looking to purchase/make linens to save some money so I'd love to know where you got yours so I can cost out the time/money factor of making/buying!  Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MM5678MM5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may be interested in the navy napkins.  Are the cotton/polyester?  And major stains or marks on any of them? We are getting married next July so I havent fully looked into renting/buying, etc. but have heard from numerous peopple how quickly linen rentals can add up!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies, sorry for the delay!

we got our linens online at linentablecloth.com - they're very affordable - the only problem is they don't always have things available, they're often listed as sold out, so you have to be patient and keep checking.  Returns were difficult (we are still trying to return a huge amount of white napkins that we bought before we realized we wanted navy for the napkins) but I'm hopeful...

MM - the linens are all polyester, and although I wasn't the one who washed them, my mom said they look like brand new :)

we were quoted close to $1000 just for linen rentals from caterers and rental places, so yes it can definitely add up - we were shocked!!!

chantel - i'm so excited for pics, too!  i've been stalking casey's fb page, and am hopeful they'll be up soon!

congrats & good luck with your upcoming wedding!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MM5678MM5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have all 6 dozen napkins left?
  • edited December 2011
    Hey MM

Yup, we do

Someone is in the process of buying the 16 120" rounds but other than that we have the rest

I'm not checking theknot as regularly now, so please email me k8demos@gmail.com, if you're interested!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards