Ohio-Cincinnati

make-up help!

Hey Ladies  I only have a couple weeks until my wedding, but I just decided I would really like for someone to do my makeup.  Does anyone know of any makeup artists that are good, and reasonable that I could contact???  Thank you!!

Re: make-up help!

• edited December 2011
    She charges the bride $30 which includes a practice before the wedding.  She charges bridesmaids only $10.

Sorry I don't know her last name but here's her contact info:

Amber

859-240-9938

• edited December 2011
    Aveda Institute is $28 with a trial. They are students, though, of course. I'll probably be going there.
  • newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heidi Mckenna! she charges 50 for the bride (includes a trial) and 25 for BM's...

BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Michelle Marx.  When I booked her, she charged $100 for bride makeup, $65 for BM makeup, and up to $50 for hair depending on complexity.  She uses quality makeup (mostly MAC), it includes faux eyelashes, and you can opt for airspray.  She's really good.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!! :)
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just asked Michelle if she was open on your date and she said yes. so maybe email her? Marxeymakeup@live.com. She is great. I used her in December and My sister is using her again in July.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards