DC
Options

FS: Items from 9/10/11 Wedding (Some Used, Mostly New)---MUST GO!!! GIVE ME YOUR BEST OFFER!!!

I am selling items from my wedding on 9/10/2011.  Some of the items are used, some are not.  I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS THREATENING TO JUST THROW IT ALL OUT AND WE REALLY NEED THE MONEY.  MAKE ME AN OFFER AND YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

I have 7 glass cylinder vases,  2 of them were used as hurricanes for our unity candle ceremony.  One of them has a little bit of wax on the inside on the side from one of the candles, but it can easily be cleaned out (I might try to get it out on my own if I have a break from work and class).  I will sell them for $3 each or $20 for all of them. I'd prefer local pick-up for this one just because they are glass, but I can pack them up (shipping might be pricey).

I have one KraftyBlok square that was not used.  I took the wrapper off, but then decided not to use it for what I had originally intended.  I am willing to sell this for $8 obo.  Again, I'd like to try to sell this locally just because it is heavy and glass, but I'll ship it if you really want.  I also have the frame for the square block.  Willing to sell that for $5.  I'll sell the square block and frame together for $12.

I also have 2 KraftyBlok rectangles.  Same thing...decided not to use them.I'll sell for $6 each or both for $10.

I also have glass stones for decorations/centerpieces.  Didn't use these either.  Kept everything pretty minimal.  I have 4 lbs of stones.  They are clear with kind of a white irridescent middle.  I can sell them by the pound or all 4 lbs together.  $8 for all 4 lbs.

I have an unopened 6 oz jar of Crystal Accents Water-Storing Crystals from Hobby Lobby.  The color is Diamond White.  I'm willing to sell this for $5. Retails for $9.99 at Hobby Lobby.

I have 2 unopened boxes of 20 mini lights (clear) from Hobby Lobby.  They sell them for $2.99 each.  I'll sell for $3 for both boxes.  

I have 2 unused spools of 5/8" x 15ft of Purple Double Face Satin Ribbon.  I bought them for $1.99 each. I'll sell both for $2.

I should have a few more things up for sale in the next few days.  I have to get back to studying for now.  
Daisypath Wedding tickers
image 52 of our Closest Friends and Family
image 30 Are ready to cut a rug! image 22 Are missing out!

Re: FS: Items from 9/10/11 Wedding (Some Used, Mostly New)---MUST GO!!! GIVE ME YOUR BEST OFFER!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards