Retro and Vintage Weddings

new new woo hoo!!

Hey all! I am so excited I found this board!! In the last 5 minutes of snooping ive already written half a page of new ideas haha!! My wedding will be October 22, 2011...finally almost a year out ( ive been engaged for a year and a half already). I am a little OCD so I already have all of my big stuff that people would let me sign a contract for done :) and dress...and shoes...now Im just excited to add little personal touches to make it unique and me!!

Just a little preview:

Venue: an old 1940's hotel and ballroom- catered to lucille ball, the kennedy's, etc, in its hay day....now no longer working- this is ceremony and reception!

Dress: Sarah Danielle Destinations collection...off the shoulder one strap trumpet with buttons all the way down the back and train...in ivory with birdcage veil and ivory feather fascinator

Shoes: Allure bridals footwear: Gloss in something blue

E ring- art deco 1930's actual antique -getting matching bands!!

Fav decoration so far: bleached peacock feathers!!

Excited to post pictures as soon as I figure out how :) We just had our engagement pic session so I will share when we get them back :)

Excited to spend the next year with yall...hope we can share some great ideas :)
Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickersWhite Knot

Re: new new woo hoo!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards