Missouri-St Louis

Photographer Help

I am really needing help selecting a photographer.  A lot are already booked for my date.  I am looking for someone with more of a photo-journalistic style and priced $3500 or less.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions...

Thanks!

Re: Photographer Help

• edited December 2011
    You could try David Moser. He is who we booked and I loved his albums. He is an independent photographer (professional, but independent!)

We only spent about 1500

HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The photographer I am using is Kacey Lynn Photography.  She did our engagment photos, as well as my FSIL and we loved them. We have both booked her for wedding.  Her prices are extremly reasonable and she is so fun.  You can search her on facebook for different albums of shots she has done.
  • edited December 2011

Joel Marion Photography is great.  That is who my sister used, they were booked for my date. Good luck selecting someone.

• edited December 2011
    My SIL is a wedding photographer/photojournalist and she's shooting ours. She's amazing and she's priced below $3000. Her Web site is erikajacksonphotography.com. 
  • rachel9652rachel9652 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kate Fenwick Photography and she's been really great. She has a couple different packages that are in that price range. We took our engagement pictures and she had them completely edited within a week and available for us to view. Hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    We are using livelaughlovefotography.com Tori and Nichole are great!  They are so personable and they are best friends that really enjoy what they do!  I love their work and they are reasonably priced.  I am so happy with them!
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa Wassilak is a great photographer. She's listed with theknot and has a website: www.foreveryoursimages.com. Very nice, individualized, and VERY reasonably priced.

Lisa is a great friend of mine and did my wedding 9 years ago, and she will do my 2nd wedding in October. She's also done my baby, kid, and family pics for years.

She will be at the wedding show next weekend at the Columns in St. Charles so you can see her work for yourself. Packages tap out at $2000 so she's definitely within your price range!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aeperez80aeperez80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Moondance Photography.  Jenny (the owner) is awesome and she's reasonably priced (under 2000).  If you purchase a wedding package then you get a free engagement session and ALL RIGHTS to the pictures. 
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kelly Park and LOVED her.  Can't say enough great things about both her images and her personality. And she would fall right in your price range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards