New York-Hudson Valley

Limo company in Rockland

Hi girls. I am looking for a limo company that you can only use for like an hour. I am getting at Patriot hills in Stony Point and I also live in Stony Point I just need a limo to get my girls and I from my house to Patriot hills and after the wedding we won't need the limo bc we are renting a bus for all of the guests to to Patriot hills from comfort inn and the reverse trip. Thanks for your help girls :)

Re: Limo company in Rockland

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They're in Westchester, but our wedding was also at Patriot Hills (and we got ready at  the comfort inn) and we used Silver Star in White Plains. I highly recommend them!
    imageimageimage
  • njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same situation as you.  I only need a limo for a pick up and drop off.  I called all over and was getting frustrated because once they find out its for a wedding they automatically want a 4 hour rental.

I ended up with West Nyack Limousine.  They were recommended to me by my Future mother in law, who knew someone who used them. 

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Stony Point as well, and I know that we have a DC Limousine, but I have never worked with them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards