June 2013 Weddings

Christmas recap

Hope everyone had a great holiday! What was the best gift you received? anything you will be returning? anyone get any good deals today?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Christmas recap

• Helloo! My best material gift was from my Fi (of course!), he got me the NOOK Tablet! I was so excited! It seems that he does listen when I talk!

The best personal gift was that I had asked my Uncle to walk me down the aisle on  my wedding day, and he agreed! (not that i had any doubts that he would) He is a very important person in my life, and since i do not have any communication with my parents he was always the one to take me to the "father daughter dances" growing up. He was the most amazing father figure that I could have asked for and I only found it fitting that we have another formal picture to ad to the collection! :o) I am VERY excited!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • haha i got my diamond ring!! :) but because he proposed a week before christmas he bought me all these bridal magazines! love him!! :) 

hope you all had a great christmas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amanda- that is so awesome that you asked your uncle on christmas! what an awesome gift!

nay-congrats on the diamond ring!

The best gift I got was from my FMIL and she got me a pink kitchen aid stand mixer! I wanted one so bad and am so excited to use it. I have nothing I will be returning for once, I got great gifts. Yesterday, I got tons of half off gift boxes, gift wrap, bows, and ribbon, all for around 15 dollars. I bought some silver glittery gift wrap that doesnt look christmasy at all, to use for some upcoming weddings and showers this year, bridal gift wrap sure is expensive!
  • Had a lovely Christmas, got a Kindle and a Denali North Face Jacket... awesome :-)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I also got my ring for Christmas that is when he asked me to Marry him.  That and not to sound corny but seeing my LO on his frist Christmas was awesome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sparkles, I am JEALOUS of your pink kitchenaide!! I love appliances, it makes me feel like an old lady! haha

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • haha i know. you know you are getting old when you are excited to get kitchen appliances for christmas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards