Florida-South Florida

miami springs country club venue

Hey Guys,
This is my first post here! I'm trying to get some info about the Miami Springs Country Club as a venue for wedding and ceremony. How flexible are they in terms of bringing in your own menu and decor? What is their rental fee liked, etc? I'm a big DIY girl and actually like the hunt and chaos of planning, esp when things go right! My budget will be about 6 to 8,000 dollars total. My family has hosted events for 250 people for way less than that but I want the sexy wedding feel as well so linens, chairs, flowers will cost. But in my mind, if the venue has white linens sexify it with rented blue sheer overlays. I planned my nursing school pinning ceremony a few years back and know of a few places to really shop on a budget. We would like to have it in July with as many guests as possible. I want it to be beautiful but most importantly we don't want to leave out anyone because we are stuck to 80 or 100 dollars per person. I want real Jamaican food cooked by my family, and a real party and dance the night away celebration. I looked at parks and you have to be out by 11pm and that too early. We want a sunset ceremony as well. Any info about this venue would be great! Thanks in advance folks! Happy New Year to all!

Re: miami springs country club venue

• Hi nightnurse876 i was looking there as well for my wedding and reception...i went there this weekend to take a actual look at the hall and it looks just like it does on the website....its nice and you should be able to fit what you want in that 8000 budget..the guy there was super nice and hes available for any questions should you have any but id say take a look and see what they have to offer..although im not sure about bringing your own food and stuff like that maybe you can try Ronald W Shane Center of Kovens FIU they allow you  to bring your own food

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! In reading the previous post, I think you will be able to have you wedding at the location. However, keep in mind most of these banquet halls and other venues make most of their profit through the food being provided. This is why most places do not allow outside catering. This is one question which would be best to ask them. Also, if they do allow you bring in your own food then your next concern is who will serve it, who will do the set up of the food and everything else regarding food service. The Ronald Shane Center does allow you to bring your caterer however it does not include linens. It's just the space with tables and chairs. Another good suggestion would be to look into Kovens Center, the FIU Graham Center, the Miramar Cultural Center or the Palmetto Bay Village Center.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_miami-springs-country-club-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:742260b4-0b50-47fe-9a1f-343c353f4735Post:980f1f54-5461-46e3-bbe6-9828384982de">Re:miami springs country club venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! In reading the previous post, I think you will be able to have you wedding at the location. However, keep in mind most of these banquet halls and other venues make most of their profit through the food being provided. This is why most places do not allow outside catering. This is one question which would be best to ask them. Also, if they do allow you bring in your own food then your next concern is who will serve it, who will do the set up of the food and everything else regarding food service. The Ronald Shane Center does allow you to bring your caterer however it does not include linens. It's just the space with tables and chairs. Another good suggestion would be to look into Kovens Center, the FIU Graham Center, the Miramar Cultural Center or the Palmetto Bay Village Center.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Now i must say thank you for the info im still looking for a venue as well my only thing with the Miramar Cultural Center is the food is super expensive (which im looking for a place with food and to get married at) but the venue is nice and you get to decorate how youd like...i believe the rental if your not a residence in miramar is 2500..

</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards