California-Northern
Options

Make-up artist

Hi ladies!!  I'm searching for a make-up artist in the Sacramento area and any recommendations would be helpful.  I want someone who will keep my look natural and elegant.

Thanks everyone!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make-up artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with G.S. Hair. They do everything and they were the best price. For hair, ask for Diane. I go to her on a regular basis for my hair now. She's AWESOME!!
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used my friend Molly Wilson, who is a makeup artist. She is phenomenal and did my makeup, my bridesmaids' makeup, and touched up my mom's and grandmother's makeup. She's also done some others in the Sacramento and NorCal area. 

Please let me know if you want her info. I highly recommend her. 

• Options
    mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany (Henning) Reese did mine.  She's local (Roseville) and came to downtown for my wedding.  She is incredibly sweet and funny, and she does an absolutely awesome job. 

Here's her blog; I made contact with her there:  http://fancyfashionfaces.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can vouch for Tiffany Reese because while MushE's makeup was gorgeous and natural - she also did makeup for a bridesmaid (in the same color) that was more dramatic.  So she can definitely do whatever you're looking for.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards