Kentucky-Louisville

Wedding linens - used

We have a few weddings coming up in my family and are considering buying the linens rather than renting. We've found that we can buy the linens and use twice for less money than renting twice.  So, two questions. 1. Does anyone know of places locally that sell linens for cheap or is selling used ones? (otherwise, we're hitting amazon) 2. If you were looking to rent linens, would you consider buying used ones if they were cheaper? This is just get a feel for interests in buying used linens.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding linens - used

• edited December 2011
    I bought all of mine off of linentablecloth.com.  If you google "linentablecloth promotional codes" they offer 30% off coupons.  So it was WAY cheaper for us.  Cheaper than renting, going on amazong, any of that.  Saved us around $300.

Secondly, depending on when and what you are looking for I now have 39 tea green (mint green) round tablecloths, 49 navy runners and 5 rectangular beige tablecloths.  We are using them for our wedding 7.10.10 and then selling them, and I will gladly let you have them! 
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second linentablecloths.com.  We just got toppers and chair sashes, because everything else was included with our venue, but they were great, and a fantastic price.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! Can't find a 30% off coupon right now, only 20% but I'm going to keep looking. Too bad my colors aren't mint green and navy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards