Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning thread, if you have something to say.

13»

Re: Morning thread, if you have something to say.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-thread-if-you-have-something-to-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d51b95aa-faf6-4aca-b35e-38f20fcad62cPost:3a19adb1-cbf6-4a3f-af89-131a4fa1b8cd">Re: Morning thread, if you have something to say.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning thread, if you have something to say. : You're an idiot.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

FTFY.  I know that's what you meant.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • You don't need to actually say it.  I know.

Box Kitty has decided that my lap is a fantastic place for a nap.  Except I sort of want to get up and do something productive (I need to shop for a dress for a wedding we're going to in two weeks) but I'm loving my sleepy kitty.

We're considering pussing out on Warrior Dash tomorrow.  Ugh.

• Hello all. I only just got up. I was up all night throwing up, and feel like shiiiiiit. 
  • Poke: Sorry you feel crappy...hopefully you will feel better soon!

J&K: H was just showing me video of the Warrior Dash last night...he seemed pretty bummed that the closest one to us was CT....don't wuss out! (just bring lots of H20 to stay hydrated)

I have stumbled upon my horrible guilty pleasure tv show being back back.....now watching season 2, episode 1 of Awkward.
  • Hockey, we know what to expect, and it's NBD, but we're not in shape for it, and it's supposed to be really hot and humid tomorrow which is not good for my asthma. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-thread-if-you-have-something-to-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d51b95aa-faf6-4aca-b35e-38f20fcad62cPost:3a19adb1-cbf6-4a3f-af89-131a4fa1b8cd">Re: Morning thread, if you have something to say.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning thread, if you have something to say. : You're pretty.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Hah.  The teenagers I work with in theatre and I always say that to each other.  In the "you're a moron so It's a good thing you're so pretty" voice.  makes me laugh every time.  </div>
  • Oh poke! 
    I'm sorru you don't feel good! 
  • Oh poke! 
    I'm sorru you don't feel good! 
  • Thanks guys. I'm starting to feel a little better. Just had some cereal. No dog food this time, ha. 

J - don't do it if your ashthma will give you problems. That's just all kinds of uncomfortable. 
  • Sorry Poke :(

I'm trying to update my blog, and it's not fuuucking working.  I'm SO tired of blogger, and I'm pretty sure I'll be switching to Wordpress soon. 

• Sorry you're not feeling well Poke! 

We have our niece's first birthday party in just a few hours and I'm so excited. We got her a bunch of Dumbo stuff since she loves her little stuffed elephant. The only girls Disney bag we could find was of the princesses and H found out after buying this that SIL doesn't want her daughter to have anything from said princesses... Oops. At least it's just a bag but I know her and I'm predicting an evil look when we walk in with that bag.
  • Hi there.

Just finished cleaning the house and now I'm paying bills. Bleh.

We're heading to the mountains as soon as H gets off work this afternoon to go work a rodeo... Cowboys!

J-I give you credit for even considering the Warrior Dash.

• Well I think Cinderella, Belle and Snow White are on the bag. But for some reason SIL has some kind of bias against all of those "group" princess things. IDK I know she likes Disney so I don't really get it. Maybe she doesn't want her daughter to think she's a princess and act like a brat?  Pretty sure that's controlled by the raising and not what kind of toys they play with.
  • Morning! Well, afternoon for most of you. H had to go into work early so I'm watching Mrs. Eastwood & Co. while Fox naps on me. I don't want to move and wake his sleepy little self. It's so nice today I think I'm going to find something to do outside, maybe just read my Kindle on a blanket in the sun.
  • Did everyone leave? 

• I'm here. H and I just woke up. I woke up at 8 for a little bit when he came home from work then we fell asleep and woke up at 2:30. I guess I needed some sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards