New York-Long Island

Wedding reception at Verdi's of Westbury anyone?

Hi everyone!

We are just starting our reception hall viewings and we stopped at Verdi's in Long Island (Westbury) and took a tour and spoke to a representative there. At first glance, I wasn't to excited about how it looked but once inside, it was very nice. The cocktail area was very nice and the bridal suite was very intimate and quaint.

After reviewing all the information, I was kind of shocked to see that the prices were really good for everything that was included. I am wondering if anyone has had their wedding reception and/or wedding ceremony at Verdi's of Westbury?

THanks so much,
Sweet -E

Re: Wedding reception at Verdi's of Westbury anyone?

• edited December 2011
    I went to a very large engagement party there and it was beautiful. The food was really good. It does have that very old mirror and gold look to it though, and even when the lights are down it is noticable, so you have to make sure that is really a style you like.
  • edited December 2011
    I attended an engagement party there in the largest room with the cocktail hour downstairs.  I was not impressed with the venue and the parking/valet situation was all backed up.  It was ok but I have no idea of what the hosts were paying per plate so I cannot speak for the value.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards