California-Northern

I found a shop with gently used, beautiful dresses!

Hello All,

I just bought my dress this weekend and I had to share how pleased I was with the place I found! I'm not the type of person who will spend hundreds of dollars on a dress, so I've been shopping around. I was likely going to get a $300 dress at David's Bridal, but it was completely plain, with no beading, design or any train.

Then I learned about a place called Tickled Pink in Carmichael that is a consignment shop and up-scale thrift store. They had tons of gorgeous wedding dresses from about size 6 to 14. I went there last Saturday and the owner said she'd gotten some of the gowns from a dress shop that had closed and the others are gently used.

I found the perfect dress there! After shopping around at different stores, I'm pretty sure this dress was at least a $700-$800 gown. It's a Michelangelo dress and I got it for $200, with a shawl! I'm so pleased and my mom and I both knew it was the perfect dress when I put it on.

I highly reccommend this place. It's tiny but very cute and the owner is super nice.
Here's the information on it: Tickled Pink, 7901 B Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael CA 95608. Their phone number is (916) 971-1990. Happy gown hunting!

Attached is a picture of the shawl that goes with my dress, which shows some of the beautiful detail work that is also found on my dress.

Re: I found a shop with gently used, beautiful dresses!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards