Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

invitations

where are you getting yours?

how much are you paying?

what does that price include? <response cards, inside envelopes? pocket folds? ect />

i feel like i need to look at them in person before deciding..idk ugg this decsion is frustrating me!

Re: invitations

• Options
    One of my sister's in-laws just started her own design/printing business a year or so ago called Carousel Invitations. I'll be getting my invitations there. They've done my Christmas cards for 2 straight years and they've come out awesome and were relatively cheap, considering that they're custom-designed. We haven't discussed prices or packages for wedding invitations yet, but they're located in Newtown Square and have night and weekend hours, if you want to meet and take a look at their offerings. They have a facebook page, but let me know if you want contact information.
  • Options
    Most websites will let you order a sample invitation for free or for a few dollars.  We got samples from American Wedding, Wedding Paper Divas, and 123 Print.  Most of them have online coupon codes if you search for them.

We ordered from 123 print and spent about $200 for 150 invitations, envelopes (inner and outer), response cards with envelopes, and hotel information cards. I did use a coupon code for a percent off the total price.  The only other things I needed were driving directions (which I printed myself) and envelope liners (which I ordered from Magnet Street for a few cents each).

I hope that helps.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I saw some invitations on Michael's iDesign website that I absolutely loved, I think I'm going to go that route. We are planning to keep the paper budget low so we don't want to spend no more than $2.00 per invite including the RSVP card.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered mine from Exclusively Weddings. I paid about $120 for 100 invitations. That included the actual invite, the pocket fold, belly band, the RSVP card, a reception card, and the outside envelopes. I didn't use inner envelopes and my RSVP cards are post cards.

I used a coupon code and, if you go through ebates.com, you'll get 6% cash back.

http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards