Connecticut

Cigar Rollers

I was wondering if anyone knows about how much it cost to have a cigar roller at your wedding. My FI mentioned last night that he would love to have one but that's only if we can afford it. I've looked online but they are telling me I need to wait till next year to find out the prices. Soo I figured I  would check on here first to try and get an idea of the pricing. Thanks girls!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cigar Rollers

• 2bpescadita2bpescadita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    last time I checked i think it was $800.00 for 3 hours. I honestly can not remember but here is the link of the place that I was looking into.
    we decided not to go with the cigars but it would have been a nice touch.

http://www.ctcigarco.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Cigar catering is $900 for 2hrs but with no travel fees and free design (monogram) 
  • edited December 2011
    There was a woman at a bridal show in RI who said $250/hr plus $5/cigar. Can't remember but the name but if you are really interested let me know and I will try to find out  :)

ETA: Pretty sure it was Boston Cigar.
    September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i have a name of someone who did my wedding. he didn't roll them he just ordered boxes for us and then manned the table to explain cigars and the different flavors etc.

If you are interested you can email me: elmcitywedding@gmail.com and I can send you his information. he's just starting out...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We where quoted 850-1250 depending on how many you get, I kind of ditched the idea for a photobooth since I think more people will enjoy that!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks girls.. I sugguested to him just buying some cigars in bulk and making our own person wrapper for them to give out for our gifts but he feels its more for the experience then anything.. Soo I might have to start saving my pennies for this one. Plus we were thinking about a photobooth too. Thankfully I was able to find some DIY designs online for really cheap.. Soo we may just end up with both if we are lucky. Laughing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards